Adam Azad Kaligi, PG
Accounts Manager & Client Relations
CA Licensed Professional Geologist #9287
Office: (888) 930-6604 x810
Mr. Kaligi is a California licensed professional geologist and contractor. He has experience in the environmental, geotechnical, water resources, and commercial real estate development industries. From his work history at reputable geological/engineering consulting firms, Mr. Kaligi has an extensive understanding of subsurface contamination assessment and remediation methodologies.
As accounts manager at Geo Forward, Mr. Kaligi manages Client relationships and oversees environmental site assessments, remediation projects, vapor mitigation projects, geotechnical assignments, and construction work. For more information about Mr. Kaligi’s professional background and experience, please see his resume linked above.
- CRE Land Development
- Environmental Laws & Regulations
- State & Federal Environmental Agency Case Management
- Finance Risk Assessment & Due Diligence
- Multi-Family Real Estate Development Sector
- Commercial-Industrial Real Estate Development Sector
- LinkedIn Page
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Costa Rica Geological Field Studies Program
- AEG Online
- Voyage Magazine
- Michael Sabo
- Lariza Damljanovic
- The Executive Team
Forward-Thinking Geologists, Engineers & Contractors!