Full Name: Adam Azad Kaligi
CA & TX Licensed Professional Geologist
Pasadena, CA Office:
254 North Lake Avenue, Suite 151
Pasadena, CA 91101
Office: (888) 930-6604 x810
Mr. Kaligi is a licensed professional geologist in California and Texas. He has experience in the environmental, geotechnical, water resources, and commercial real estate development industries. From his work history at reputable geological/engineering consulting firms, Mr. Kaligi has an extensive understanding of subsurface contamination assessment and remediation methodologies.
As a Client Relations Manager at Geo Forward, Mr. Kaligi oversees environmental site assessments, remediation projects, vapor mitigation projects, geotechnical assignments, and construction work. For more information about Mr. Kaligi’s professional background and experience, please see his resume linked above.
- CRE Land Development
- Environmental Laws & Regulations
- State & Federal Environmental Agency Case Management
- Finance Risk Assessment & Due Diligence
- Multi-Family Real Estate Development Sector
- Commercial-Industrial Real Estate Development Sector